We all reflect in different ways
This two day workshop of International Standards will take you through exploring more of yourself, your strengths, your weakness and transforming into a better health & safety practitioner. The two day dedicated session with world renowned HSE training leaders Teresa Budworth & Waddah Ghanem will guarantee transformation into a better HSE practitioner with better HSE practices.
This must attend 2 day workshop is a lifetime opportunity for aspiring HSE professionals and HSE experts.
The Workshop will explore the following verticals of Reflective Learning
- Introduction, Purpose & Value of Reflective Learning
- The foundation of Reflective Learning
- Different types of learning for the HSE practitioner
- The importance of Reflective Learning for the HSE practitioner
- Different methods of Reflective Learning
Models for Reflective Learning
- Rasmussen's model of human performance
- Kolb's learning cycle
- Single, Double and Triple Loop Learning
- Comparison of the experiential learning model and a problem - solving process
- Different stages in formation of a team
Teresa Budworth is a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner, Chartered Fellow of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and a Chartered Director. During a 35 year career in health and safety, she has specialised in safety consultancy. Her work on competence, education and training culminated in her appointment as Chief Executive of NEBOSH; the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health in 2006.
Waddah Shihab Ghanem Al Hashemi is the Executive Director, EHSQ & Corporate Affairs for the ENOC Group in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He is the Chairman of the various committees within the organisation, including the Wellness and Social Activities Programme which serves over 6000 employees. he is also the Vice - Chairman of the Dubai Centre for Carbon Excellence PJSC "Dubai Carbon". He is a Fellow of the Energy Institute and an Associate Fellow of the IChemE in the UK